2018 Key Stage 5 (end of Year 13) results
- 100% of our students continued to education, training or employment at the end of Year - destinations in detail
- The overall A* to C pass rate (including A Level equivalents) was 71% (2017: 62%)
- The average grade that students achieved in their technical subjects was a Merit +
- The average grade that students achieved in their A Level subjects was an D+ (2017: D-)
- Average progress made in English GCSE retake is +0.40
- Average progress made in Maths GCSE retake is +2.00
You can see our results and compare them to other schools by clicking on this link: school and college performance tables service.