2018 Key Stage 5 (end of Year 13) results
- 100% of our students continued to education, training or employment at the end of Year 13
- The overall A* to C pass rate (including A Level equivalents) was 71% (2017: 62%)
- The average grade that students achieved in their technical subjects was a Merit +
- The average grade that students achieved in their A Level subjects was an D+ (2017: D-)
- The progress students made in their English and Maths GCSE retakes is yet to be calculated by the DfE
You can see our results and compare them to other schools by clicking on this link: school and college performance tables service.