Thursday 4th April 4 - 7pm
Understand Technical Careers Now at UTCN's Employer-Led event for ages 13 - 18 and their parents.
Come along to find out how a STEM education can secure excellent employer prospects.
We will be having short talks from UTCN Alumni students who are now Apprentices at Aviva,
Seajacks, Plandescil, Warren Services, British Sugar and KLM.
Interactive activities include:
- A chance to explore sports cars from Stratton Motors, a tractor from Ben Burgess and an ambulance from the NNUH
- Test out UTCN's virtual welding
- Boost your CV with Tec Partner's CV booth
- Enter Swift Technology Group's paper plane competition
- Get involved with the RAF's STEM activity booth
- Explore lego towers and puzzles with EEEGR/ECITB
- Experience drones, a ground penetrating radar and surveying equipment with Plandescil
- Build lego towers with Lovells
Other employers include:
- Anglian Water
- BF1 Systems
- Consort Medical
- M&H Plastics
- Morgan Sindall
- RNR Robot Solutions
- SJT Media
- SR Subsea
Sign up here.